Ball Janik LLP's 2016 Real Estate and Land Use Seminar
7:15 AM – 9:15 AM
Ball Janik LLP’s Real Estate and Land Use Seminars are designed for real estate developers, brokers, landlords, owners, lenders, borrowers, tenants, and investors.
- Zoning for Affordability, the Carrot and Stick Approach
- Commercial Leases – Drafting and Disputes
- Stories from the Trenches – What to Avoid to Keep Your Construction Project on Track
- Possibilities and Pitfalls: Choosing an Entity While Avoiding Litigation in Real Property Transactions
- Show Me the Money! Market Trends and Current Opportunities in Real Estate Finance
- The New Central City Zoning Code
Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon St.
Portland, Oregon 97205
Ball Janik LLP is approved as a Certified Continuing Education Provider by the Oregon Real Estate Agency. This seminar qualifies for 1.5 Continuing Education course hours.
To download the seminar booklet, click the "Read More" button.
Future Real Estate and Land Use Seminars
To request an invitation to our next Real Estate and Land Use Seminar, please email Paula Cosner at firstname.lastname@example.org.